Fuselage and nosecone are turned from the same solid piece of maple for grain match in this rocket child urn. Both are hollowed. The nosecone pressure fits into the fuselage. Fins are bridle jointed and pressure fit in place with the wood "pin" at the end of the fuselage. Red portions are colored with aniline dye. Window is cast resin. All surfaces are finished with clear shellac. Custom colors available on request.
- Made to order out of maple
- Please allow 8 - 10 weeks for production
- Approximately 12.5" high, 9" round
- Approximately 60 cubic inches volume
- Please contact to arrange for expedited shipping.
- Ships fully insured.