Where do you put your ring when you're about to pick up that greasy wrench or landscape paver? Someplace random, like a pocket, the dashboard, the bathroom sink, or the porch. Then you move on to other things and promptly forget where you "safely" deposited it. If you have a special, specific and sacred place to put your ring when you're not wearing it, won't you be less likely to misplace it? This ring box can be that place.
- Turned, carved, distressed, stained, milk painted, shellaced, and beeswaxed white oak.
- Hand made to order from white oak. No two exactly alike, but very, very close.
- 3" x 2 1/2" - for rings up to 1 1/4" diameter
- Please allow 4 weeks from time of order to delivery.
- (ring shown in photos not included)