- “Domes” are hand spun from aluminum or copper. Finish options range from patinas, durable industrial paints, hand-painted, and custom art enameling.
- Wood ‘bases’ are turned and finished by hand and can be paired with any ‘dome’ material or finish.
- Cast concrete ‘bases’ come in “white” and must be paired with a copper or powder-coated ‘dome’. The concrete and copper option can be used as an outdoor urn when instructions are followed with the included caulk.
- A companion ‘mounting’ option is available in wood that looks astounding on a mantle or shelf.
- Material and trim options provide limitless custom variability but we will be offering base models for consumers directly and wholesale orders. We are currently developing a method for funeral directors to offer customization to their customers while meeting their immediate needs for placing cremains.
Do not hesitate to contact us for questions.
Get Wholesale Pricing Access
WORK IN PROGRESS
Hard Maple Meta Cremation Urn
Cat Cremation Urn Pair
Grain Matched Pairs With Knots
Grain Matched Pairs of Meta Cremation Urn in Poplar
Medieval Tent Feline Cremation Urn - complete
Medieval Tent Feline Urn Early Reveal
Wood Flag for Medieval Tent Urn
Grain Matched Pairs Poplar Meta Urn - Coming Soon
Medieval Tent Feline Urn 14 - 1st coat milk paint