- “Domes” are hand spun from aluminum or copper. Finish options range from patinas, durable industrial paints, hand-painted, and custom art enameling.
- Wood ‘bases’ are turned and finished by hand and can be paired with any ‘dome’ material or finish.
- Cast concrete ‘bases’ come in “white” and must be paired with a copper or powder-coated ‘dome’. The concrete and copper option can be used as an outdoor urn when instructions are followed with the included caulk.
- A companion ‘mounting’ option is available in wood that looks astounding on a mantle or shelf.
- Material and trim options provide limitless custom variability but we will be offering base models for consumers directly and wholesale orders. We are currently developing a method for funeral directors to offer customization to their customers while meeting their immediate needs for placing cremains.
Do not hesitate to contact us for questions.
Get Wholesale Pricing Access
WORK IN PROGRESS
Bowling Ball Urn Movie Prop Replica Display
Prepped for Powder
Live Edge Sycamore Pair Keepsake Urns https://mementomemorials.com/shop/meta-live-edge-sycamore-pair002-cremation-keepsake-urn/?v=7516fd43adaa
Live Edge Sycamore Pair Keepsake Urns...
The Meta Cremation Urn Launches Today @NFDA2017. https://mementomemorials.com/meta-cremation-urn/?v=7516fd43adaa
The Meta Cremation Urn Launches Today @NFDA2017....
Like Box of Assorted Chocolates
Vosk Urn Prototype
Distressed Finish Arose Out of Happenstance